Monday, November 12, 2007

Brokedy-ass Cookie Gun

I made cookies tonight, and I brought out my cookie gun so I could have flower-shaped cookies. My cookie gun is already cracked in two places, so it's a little tricky to operate. While I was shooting cookies, the back of the gun disconnected with the barrel, leaving me with a useless, busted-up carcass of a cookie gun. I tossed the gun, but kept the shape discs, in case they fit in the next cookie gun.
I asked D about it, and my cookie gun is the equivalent of a Saturday Night Special, which are apparently notoriously cheap. He says that what I want is the glock of cookie guns: serviceable if not particularly pretty. I'm feeling kind of turned off about plastic guns right now, though, so he said a Smith & Wesson would be a fine alternative.

Dear Santa,
I would like the Smith & Wesson of cookie guns. It would be nice if it took the same size bullets as my old cookie gun.

3 comments:

MissoulaChick said...

And what size bullets would that be, little girl?

-Santa (that still needs to buy you a cool birthday present and likes the idea of a cookie gun)

JJ said...

It was a bottom-of-the-line Wilton press. I think they're all the same size. I'll let you know if I find a good replacement.

Anonymous said...

mmm.... shooty.