Thursday, August 16, 2007

Plastic Paranoia the Third

I guess there have finally been enough official studies about the problems with BPA in plastic, because even the folks who write the Baby Bargains book are putting BPA bottles on their shit list. (For those readers who don't have kids, Baby Bargains is THE go-to book for reviews and recommendations on baby gear. I think many people would consider it an essential reference for setting up their baby registries and their baby's rooms.)
Here's a link to the blog post over at the Baby Bargains blog. I didn't know they HAD a blog, but you can be sure I added it to my RSS collection. The bottom of the article has links to the Z Recommends article I've mentioned before. Since this plastics issue has become so mainstream, I think I may finally mention it to the women in my new moms group. Our class is over, so it's going to be an email. Oh, well. I have questions for them about spit-up containment techniques anyway.

No comments: