Monday, April 16, 2007

F this.

(Confession #4)
I was starting to put together a blog post in my head, when I remembered that I had to check with the internet about something. As it turns out, the internet confirms that I make my cursive 'f's incorrectly. (See diagram)
The bottom of my f flips back, instead of forward. I think my f is much prettier, so I'm not going to correct the error, but I do think it's interesting that I'm only realizing it now, and I wonder for how long I have been making my subversive f.

2 comments:

MissoulaChick said...

When I was about 20 years old, it occurred to me completely out of the blue that PED XING isn't said "Pedestrian Xing." It is "Pedestrian Crossing."

Karianna said...

"For spacious skies..." was always an adjective in my mind: "forspacious"

And, a "moot" point, was a "mute" point. (Same effect, right?)