Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Checking in

I'm too busy to blog.
I just don't want to make the time; I have other things I like better than rehashing what's already happened.
I twitter now, under my real name so no link.
I do write a monthly letter to my daughter, but by hand in a journal, to her.

All that said, there are some things I love that I want to let people know about, just to improve the world at large.

PARENTS! Friends of parents looking for a clever gift! Do you know about the...
RayShade!
It's awesome. Click the link; I'm not going to bother to explain.
Kiddopotomus is a clever little company.

Belle never leaves the house without our
Skip*Hop Pronto
It's a diaper wallet. You don't actually need anything else all the time, so you can just pack a separate bag with the day's goods, and keep this thing fully stocked at all times. I loooove it.

That's all for now. More when I think of it.

No comments: