Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holidaysholidaysholidaysohgodholidays

I'm a little freaked out that the holidays are coming up so soon. There aren't a lot of weekends between now and then, and there isn't a lot of time to figure out gifts for people. I don't get gifts for that many people, just family members, but still - it's the figuring out that can be fun but looms a bit stressful this year. I think I might just shortcut by buying things from stores people like and then including a gift receipt. That way they can go when things are on sale anyway.
And then there's the Christmas Card Question. Now that we have a baby, people are going to expect cards, right? I figure folks expect cards as soon as a couple gets married, but we got a break the first year for being newlyweds, and the second year for being pregnant, but this year the baby excuse is trumped by the need for baby pictures! Send photos! So I think we have to do the photo card, and really there's no excuse not to, except that I'm not sure when to take the photo. I'd like to as soon as possible, but then she might be too young in the photo? I dont know; I think we'll take it asap so we can get everything ordered.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You could always send this card:

http://www.electricboogaloo.net/archives_2007_10/merrytogether.jpg