Friday, September 28, 2007

Things on my mind

I haven't had a lot of time to post - not a priority, to be honest.
Here are some of the thoughts I've had that in easier times would have been entire posts:

  • The fleshy sides of my nose have been hurting as though I have a piercing in each nostril. Not that I would know what having a piercing would feel like. I blame all the nose-blowing.
  • Bionic Woman pilot = disappointing, Chuck pilot = promising
  • Upon reflection and experimentation, Belle has concluded that a long nights' sleep is not really her bag, baby.
  • No Burn Notice until next summer? Really?
  • So very tired.
  • Luvs diapers kind of suck.

1 comment:

MissoulaChick said...

Sounds like Belle takes after her mom on the sleep item. For you and D's sake, I wish Belle had taken after her aunt.

How little are we talking here? 4 hours? 6?