Thursday, July 05, 2007

Like taking toiletries from a baby

I've been meaning to admit something here for a while: I've stolen toiletries from my daughter for my own use.

Let me explain.
Once we returned from the hospital, I went through the toiletries we had amassed from the baby shower, to figure out what to use for her baths, etc. I discovered that the Aveeno products contain the same colloidal oatmeal stuff as my oatmeal paths, so I decided to try the body wash on myself, to help with my lingerning post-partum PUPPPs. Also, the lavender-camomile moisturizer sounded nice, so I thought I'd try that, too. I think they were helpful.

The PUPPPs are well and truly gone by now, but I'm still using that body wash. It's nice. If we run out of other stuff for her, I'll return it, I swear!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I haven't gotten around to refilling the hand soap dispenser at the kitchen sink, so I've been using Claire's big pump bottle of Johnson & Johnson baby body wash. My hands smell like baby!