Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Somebody looks like Daddy

I agree with folks who say that Baby totally looks like her dad. That's why I sent around a photo of her where you can see her dimple; she only has one, but it's just like D's. Although it is on the same side that my dimple's on, so that counts for something?
Her skin tone is also D's - it's so weird to see this tan baby breastfeeding off my pinky-white breast.
I'm hoping she turns out to have my blue eyes so people don't think I adopted.
For what it's worth, I think she has my toes.

2 comments:

Karianna said...

Well, just remember the toe-thing when Baby is a teenager and wants to get pedicures with her friends all the time! :) Toe rings! Toe piercings! It is all great to show off Mommy's toes!

MissoulaChick said...

I need to see the toes. You definitely have Dad's toes, so this is clearly an inherited trait. Must post toes on Flickr!!

Her eyes and mouth look more like you. But the cheeks and nose are all D, all the way.