Sunday, May 20, 2007

A PUPP named Rover

So, I don't know if you read either of those links I posted about PUPPs, the itchy hives that have developed on my stomach, in my stretch marks. If you did read up, then you will not be surprised to hear that they have spread. Yes, that's right, I now have itchy hives on my stomach, legs, ankles, and upper arms. And one on my thumb knuckle.

I am running out of Benadryl cream.

My OB thinks that I'll be a few days late, and I cannot imagine how hive-covered and miserably itchy I will be by then. I have spent all of today miserably itchy. I mean, the cream helps, but I inevitably find myself scratching somewhere every hour or so. After all, they're spreading.

In other news, Mittens threw up 5 times today. We suspect it's the Trader Joe's dry food we introduced, so we've given her a fresh bowl of some wet food, and we'll see if she gets better in the next few days. It's very worrisome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a follow-up, Harriet is much better today. No more pukings and she's getting some of her appetite back.