Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's because I don't care about my public

Yeah, that's right. I had a party and I didn't take ANY PICTURES. Maybe because I was too busy hosting and serving dinner to 20 guests. Or maybe because I don't care about your feeeeeeeelings. Because I'm eeeeeeeevil.

Photos of people holding a skateboard, Lite Brite set, and Big Mouth Billy Bass would just be confusing to people who weren't there, anyway. And if you were there, then YOU should have taken photos.

I ended up with a massage pillow. The massage pillow is nice, but what's also fun is taking the massaging disc out of the pillow and using it as a little handheld device. D and I had fun giving each other shoulder rubs with it - takes all the work out of massages!

1 comment:

Karianna said...

I am deeply hurt. It is your responsibility to keep me in the loop for things that happen around your parts, crazy fish or not.

**POUT**