Friday, November 30, 2007

NoMoPoNoMo

Ugh - I am so glad this is the end of NaBloPoMo. In generating a post for every day of the month, I learned a few things.

While it's nice to actually write the posts that I regularly concoct in my head during the day, it's way more time than I'd like to spend to get it all written down. I know it doesn't take that long, but it does take doing. I'd rather spend that time doing something else.

One thing I've noticed is that the time and energy I spent on the posts ended up taking up the time I used to spend uploading, editing, and posting photos on flickr. I'm way behind on my photos, and I think it's because the blog posting cannibalized the time.

I think I'm going to return to the way things were. I look forward to going back to flickr as my go-to day-to-day posting place, but I'm glad I have this blog around for the occasional musing or aside.

No comments: