Thursday, May 24, 2007

Half a Meme is better than no Meme at all

I don't think I can even come up with eight people to target, considering who has already been targeted for this meme. I mean, I could come up with maybe 4. But instead, I'm just going to do half a meme.

Eight Random Facts and Eight Unwary Targets

  1. When I was little, I really loved my Sit-n-Spin.
  2. I have a mylar duck balloon floating next to my computer table here at home from the baby shower that was over a month ago, and I love how half-inflated and creepy it is.
  3. I've become incredibly picky about what books I read, and as a result I don't read for recreation as much as I would like to. I realize this is oddly self-defeating.
  4. I do all my banking online with USAA.
  5. I carry sudoku puzzles in my day-runner for when I have to wait in doctors' offices.
  6. I genuinely like and respect my boss.
  7. I don't complain about my hair because I like my hair. It's plain, but manageable.
  8. I prefer lip gloss over lipstick, but I do use a lip pencil.

No comments: