Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MYSTERY SOLVED!!

From: DCgal
To: JJ
Subject: Re: Package

That would be me!
I had wondered when I placed the order about whether it would be clear it came from me... there was no card or note option, but I thought maybe I'd at least appear on the packing slip! At any rate, I'm glad to have solved your mystery and more importantly, I'm glad the fishies arrived safely. I really liked the idea of calming ocean sounds putting your girl to sleep. Hope it is a success!

-----Original Message-----
From: JJ
To: DCgal
Subject: Re: Package

OH MY GOD ARE YOU THE ONE WHO SENT THE MOBILE????

-----Original Message-----
From: DCgal
To: JJ
Subject: Package

I just wanted to touch base because I had a little something for the baby shipped your way a couple of weeks ago and I just wanted to make sure it arrived.

No comments: