Thursday, January 18, 2007

Rechargeable Laptop Battery Pack: English Cautions

First off, let me tell you all that I won't be posting any photos over at flickr for a few weeks because my computer is going off to Vaio Laptop Sleepaway Camp, where it'll learn to do the backstroke, weave small baskets, and burn audio CDs. OK, just the last part, actually. There are some issues with the drive. So maybe I'll blog using D's computer, but not photos because he's got a Mac, and that's complicated.

Okay. Anyway.
So poor little Tappy (that's my computer's name) also needs a new battery, which arrived today, complete with cautionary insert. Please allow me to share the highlights:

English
This safety instructions must be read carefully and must be fully understood, before attempting to use your Laptop.
  • Never throw the battery pack into fire, as this could cause battery pack to explode.
  • Never hammer a nail into the battery pack. Never hit a hammer on the battery pack.
  • Always keep the battery pack out of reach of infants or small children.
And here I was thinking I'd use the old one as a crib toy, possibly as a pacifier.

No comments: