Friday, November 10, 2006

Today is a good day

Maybe it's the freakishly warm weather (60s in Boston? wtf,m8?), but it seems like events are conspiring to keep me in a good mood today. Here's a bullet list of some of the good things from the day:

  • Due to the semi-holiday, my commute to work was awesomely easy.
  • I decided to spend the extra $2 to treat myself to a caprese* sandwich for lunch from the local Italian market, and it was sooo worth it
  • I told one of my co-workers about my pregnancy, and she was so excited and happy that it reminded me to be excited and happy, too (it's easy to forget when I'm obsessively concerned the baby's going to sneak out and not leave a note)
  • I remembered to email a friend a happy birthday email, and I always feel like I'm having a conversation with someone when I write to them, even though I know it's one-sided
  • I had a Pink Lady apple as my mid-morning snack, and it was fantastic.

*fresh mozz, basil, tomato, roasted red pepper on a baguette

No comments: